Perfect for: Snack (makes 6)
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop of vegan salted caramel protein powder
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk ** you can replace the peanut butter with any nut butter of your choice
- 1 scoop of vegan chocolate protein powder
- 50 grams of dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
** May need to add a bit of almond milk here if the mixture seems too dry
Line a tupperware container with non-stick paper - I used a square container that was 15 x 15cm.
Starting with the base layer, make the each layer one at a time by mixing the ingredients together until a soft “dough” forms. Spread each layer evenly container and put it into the fridge whilst you make the subsequent layer.
Once you have done all three layers, allow the slide to chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm before slicing.
For those who are interested - Macros per serve:
- Cal: 178
- Protein: 16
- Carbs: 11
- Fat: 8
RECIPE BY RUN2FOOD