Delicious Vegan Protein Summer Pops
Perfect for: Snack
Preparation Time: 20 min prep (3 hours freezing)
INGREDIENTS- 5 cups almond milk
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 1 heaping scoop vegan vanilla protein blend
- 2 fresh passionfruits
- Place almond milk, chia and protein in a bowl and mix well, set aside for 1 hour so the chia seeds swell and the mixture is thick and porridge like.
- Pour mixture into moulds (leaving some room for passionfruit pulp) and freeze for 2-3 hours or until set
- Pull moulds out of freezer and add fresh passionfruit pulp on top of the chia mixture and freeze overnight.
- Pull out on a fresh sunny spring day
RECIPE BY BROOKE CORDUDY