Perfect for: Breakfast
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbs almond flour
- 1 tbs buckwheat flour
- 1/2 scoop WWN protein
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
Cinnamon, cacao, mashed banana, frozen berries, cacao nibs.
1. Add all flours and protein in mixing bowl.
2. Add egg and milk, then stir until well combined.
3. Pour pancake mixture on to lightly greased/non stick frypan over medium heat, approx 1/4 cup of mixture = 1 pancake.
4. Wait until bubbles start to form on top of pancake, flip, then cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
5. Repeat until all mixture is used.
Feel free to add any extras to make your pancakes even more tasty and unique!