I’m always up for creating different flavour pancakes, and I can confirm this is definitely one of the best!!
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- dash of almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cacao
1. In a bowl, mix together protein and flours. Add banana, egg, and milk and stir until well combined.
2. Cook over medium heat for 2-4 minutes, then flip and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. For peanut sauce, simply gradually add almond milk to peanut butter until desired consistency is formed.
4. For chocolate sauce, microwave coconut oil until liquid, add maple and cacao and stir until combined.
5. Add natural yogurt, peanut sauce and choc sauce to pancakes and you’ve got yourself a banana snickers pancake stack 😛
Now go get em tiger... #wolfpack to share your healthy creations and tag us on Instagram so you can make us all droool x