Perfect for: Snack
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Freezing Time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup coconut flour
2 scoops protein powder (Taylah used Salted Caramel vegan protein)
2 cups peanut butter
1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
1-2 cups chocolate chips of choice Optional
- Line a deep pan with parchment paper and set aside. For thicker bars, use a smaller tin. For thinner bars, use any size bigger. .
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well. .
- In a small mixing bowl, melt your peanut butter with sticky sweetener until combined. Add to dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. .
- Transfer peanut butter protein bar batter into the lined baking dish and press firmly in place. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Once firm, cut into squares or bars and cover in optional chocolate and enjoy!