Perfect for: Snack or Breakfast
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 serves
- 1 cup plain rice puffs
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 1/6 cup pepitas
- 1/6 cup pine nuts
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs tahini
- 3/4 scoop White Wolf Choc Vegan Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 160˚c fan forced.
- In a large mixing bowl, add rice puffs and mixed nuts and seeds. Feel free to swap out different nuts and seeds that you prefer!
- In a separate bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, honey and tahini until a smooth consistency. Add protein powder and mix until runny paste has formed.
- Add protein mixture into the mixed nuts/seeds/rice puffs and stir until well combined.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes or until cooled so the mixture sticks together to form small clusters when broken.
- Enjoy with yogurt, on top of a smoothie, or simply as a tasty snack!
NOW START COOKING