Love it when our Ambassador Emma Dickson @embodyhealth goes to make a cookie recipe, turned out with a muffin recipe... 🤷🏼♀️
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tbs buckwheat flour
- 3 tbs cacao
- 1 scoop @whitewolfnutrition vegan chocolate protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg + 2 whites
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs peanut butter
Peanut sauce ingredients:
- 1 tbs each of cacao butter, peanut butter and maple syrup.
1. Preheat oven to 160 celsius fan forced.
2. Combine almond meal, buckwheat, protein, cacao and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Add egg + whites, maple syrup, peanut butter and milk. Stir until well combined. Feel free to add more/less milk for desired consistency.
4. Pour evenly into muffin tray and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
5. To make peanut caramel sauce, heat cacao butter in microwave for 20second increments until melted. Add maple and peanut butter and stir until combined. Keep gradually stirring until the cocoa butter starts to solidify more and isn’t too runny to pour onto muffins to it’s easier to handle.
6. Make sure muffins are cooled, then evenly top them with peanut caramel sauce.
Add some cacao nibs or coconut flakes to decorate! Xxx
Makes 6-8 muffins.