Does it get any better? Combining two of my favourite things, banana break, and protein balls. What a winning combo. It's family friends, perfect for a treat or a post-workout snack.
BANANA BREAD PROTEIN BALLS
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop WW vegan vanilla protein
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- desiccated coconut (optional)
- Add almond meal, coconut flour, protein and spices in a mixing bowl.
- Add mashed banana, coconut oil, and rice malt syrup, and stir until crumble forms.
- Gradually add water until the mixture starts to combine and forms a dough-like consistency.
- Roll into bite-size protein balls.
- Cover with desiccated coconut (optional)
- Enjoy xxx
Free to share with your friends & family.