Vanilla Vegan Protein Cookie Dough!
Eating cookie dough doesn’t sound very healthy. Thankfully this is a remake of the old cookie dough formula. It has no sugar, soy or egg and comes high in vegan protein. With chickpeas, oats, vanilla vegan-protein and other low-glycemic index foods, this will keep you feeling full between meals. Chickpeas have been associated with better bone health, lowering diabetes risk and blood pressure and reducing inflammation. It also contains peanut butter which is high in antioxidants, immunity-boosting vitamin B6 and muscle-friendly potassium. The vanilla vegan protein powder with organic Australian stevia gives this cookie dough a nice clean finish with no aftertaste
Perfect for: Snack
Preparation Time: 20 minutes or less
• 80g of rolled oats
• 150g pitted dates, soaked in boiling water
• 1 scoop White Wolf Chocolate Protein powder
• 1 tbs warm water
• 1 tin of chickpeas, drained
• 50g pitted dates, soaked in boiling water
• 1 scoop White Wolf Vanilla protein powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tbs natural peanut butter
• Raw cacao nibs (optional)
- Blend all the base ingredients in a blender until a dough forms.
- Press the mixture into a lined baking tray.
- Place on the freezer.
- Blend all the cookie dough ingredients in a blender until it forms a smooth consistency.
- Spread evenly over the base.
- Sprinkle cacao nibs on top of the slice.
- Place back into the freezer for an hour before slicing it into squares.
RECIPE BY FUNCTIONAL FOODIES