Perfect for: Snack
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Serves: 4 barsIngredients
- 1/2 C (50g) besan/chickpea flour
- 1 scoop (30g) vanilla vegan protein
- 2 tbsp (45g) crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut syrup (sub maple/agave)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Put the ingredients for the four bars in a blender on a low speed until the mixture starts to bind (if too crumbly add a bit more oil/PB to bind).
- With clean hands work quickly to press the mix together and form four rectangular bars, refrigerate for around 30 minutes. Line your tray/plate with baking paper first!
- Make the chocolate topping by melting the remaining tsp of coconut oil and mixing it with the cacao and syrup.
- Remove bars from the fridge, drizzling with the chocolate and return to chill for a further 1hr.
- Store bars in the fridge until ready to eat!