100% Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
30g • 60 Serves
Unlock your full potential with our premium range of raw amino acids, including Creatine, Glutamine, L-Carnitine, NMN, and NAC. These unflavoured supplements are a great addition to your Proteins, PreWorkout or Aminos. Experience the potential of NMN, a cutting-edge anti-aging solution that supports vibrant cellular function.
- Clinically proven
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or colours
- No added sugars
- Vegan friendly
- Australian made & owned
Mix 500mg in 250-300ml of water or add to your White Wolf PreWorkout, Aminos or Protein Shake. Consume 1 scoop once daily or as advised by your healthcare provider. Do not consume more than 2 serves per day.
>99.9% Pure Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide.
Processed in a facility that also processes products containing gluten, milk, fish, soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, corn and seeds.
Made in Australia from imported ingredients.
Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place below 21°C. Avoid exposure to heat or moisture. Do not use a wet scoop. Consume within 90 days of opening. Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing. Product packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD. Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious, varied diet and appropriate exercise program.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is NMN?
100% Pure N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a modified amino acid often used as a dietary supplement. It supports antioxidant production and may aid in overall well-being.
It's good practice to consult with a healthcare provider or a registered dietitian before starting any new supplement regimen, as individual needs and goals can vary. They can provide personalised recommendations based on your unique circumstances.
What flavour is it?
Some people describe NMN as slightly, or very sour but our NMN is unflavoured and does not contain any added flavours or sweeteners. It can be easily mixed into water, juice, protein shakes, smoothies, or other beverages without significantly altering the flavour. Unflavoured NMN is a versatile option for those who prefer a more straightforward and flexible way to incorporate this supplement into their diet.
When is a good time to take NMN?
- Morning: Some people prefer to take NMN in the morning as it may help boost energy levels, especially if you're looking for a potential energy boost to start your day.
- Afternoon: You can also add NMN to your shakes in the afternoon. This timing may suit individuals who want to maintain consistent NAD+ levels throughout the day.
- Evening: Taking NMN in the evening can be a choice for those who believe it may support cellular repair processes during sleep. However, it's essential to remember that the effects of NMN supplementation are still being studied, and research on its optimal timing is limited.
- With Meals: Many people prefer to take supplements with meals to aid in absorption and reduce the risk of stomach discomfort. Adding NMN to a shake that you consume with breakfast, lunch, or dinner can be a convenient option.